- Collection of Personal Information. Personal information refers to information that is connected to Your name and may include things such as Your email address, mailing address, and telephone number, location, demographic information, photographs, and payment card information.
Paydala collects personal information when Users voluntarily submit it to us. For example, we may collect or receive information from You when You create a User Account, edit Your Registration Information, participate in Promotions, make a purchase or accept a Charge, use or access Service or Content, or otherwise interact with us or other Users of the Platform. Paydala may also collect personal information about You from reputable third parties.
In addition to personal information that we may receive from You, Paydala may collect other information from Users using the following technologies:
- Cookies. “Cookies” are small bits of information that the Platform places on the hard drive of Your computer. Cookies remember information about Your activities on the Platform to make Your visits to the Platform more enjoyable and valuable to You by providing a customized experience and recognizing Your preferences when You visit the Platform. If You’ve chosen to disable cookies on Your browser, some of the functionality of the Platform may be lost. Certain Services provided by Paydala, require that cookies be enabled in Your browser and cannot be used when You have disabled cookies in Your browser.
- Flash Cookies. (also called Local Shared Objects or “LSOs”). Flash cookies are data files similar to cookies, except that they can store more complex data. Flash cookies are used to remember settings, preferences, and usage, particularly for video, interactive gaming, and other similar services.
- Web beacons or clear pixels. Web beacons are small graphic images on a web page or in an email that can be used for such things as recording the pages and advertisements that You select, or tracking the performance of email marketing campaigns.
- Web server logs. Web server logs are records of activity created by the computer that delivers the webpages You request to Your browser. For example, a web server log may record the search term You entered or the link You clicked to bring You the webpage. The web server log also may record information about Your browser, such as Your IP address and the cookies set on Your browser by the server.
- Location information. We may collect information about the location of Your device if You provide Your consent. For more details on how to modify Your location preferences, please see the “Access & Choice” Section below.
- Device information. We may collect information about the mobile device or computer You use to access the Platform, including without limitation the hardware model, operating system and version, browser type, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Social Networking Sites. If You log into Your User Account through sign-in services (e.g., Facebook Connect), You provide Paydala with permission to access certain information about You from that social networking site, such as Your Facebook User ID, user profile, friends list, and profile picture.
Paydala participates in behavioral-based advertising. This means that a third party may use technology (e.g., a cookie) to collect information about Your use of the Platform so that they can provide advertising about products and services tailored to Your interest. That advertising may appear either on the Platform, or on other web sites.
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. Paydala’s primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide You with products, services, and information that match Your interests. Paydala may also use personal information about You for various purposes, including without limitation to:
- To help diagnose problems with our Platform, to administer our Platform, and to enhance the Platform for optimal User experience.
- To monitor the usage and performance of our Platform, and to determine aggregate information about our Users and usage patterns.
- To send Users materials, updates, information and special offers from us and promotional material from other Users of the Platform and our partners.
- To provide and deliver the products and services You select through the Platform, process payments and other Charges and send You related information, such as confirmations and receipts.
- To provide maintenance, support, and customer service for the Platform.
- To contact Users for information verification purposes.
- Sharing of Personal Information.
Paydala may share Your personal information with companies that are affiliated with us (that is, that control, are controlled by, or are under common control with Paydala). Unless stated otherwise in a Promotion, we do not share Your information with third parties to directly market to You, but we may market to You on behalf of such third parties that would like to send You information about their products and services. For example, Paydala may offer a Promotion in conjunction with a co-sponsor that may have special offers or services that might be of interest to our Users. We may extend to You special offers from the co-sponsor that may be of interest to You. We may also share certain personal information about Users who used our Services through a Promotion with a co-sponsor, provided that we notify such Users in a Promotion that their personal information may be shared with the co-sponsor.
Paydala may share Your personal information with service providers that perform services for Paydala, such as providing marketing assistance, analyzing User data, and processing payment card information. There may also be instances when Paydala may disclose Your personal information without providing You with a choice in order to protect the legal rights of Paydala, other affiliated companies or their employees, agents, and contractors; to honor a request that You have made through the Platform; to protect the safety and security of other Users; to protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; or to comply with the Law or legal process. In addition, if Paydala sells all or part of its business or makes a sale or transfer of assets or is otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, Paydala may transfer Your Personal Information to a third party as part of that transaction.
The Platform may offer You the ability to share Your personal information through a social networking site (e.g., Facebook, Twitter), using such site’s integrated tools (e.g., Facebook “Like” button, or Twitter “Tweet” button). The use of such integrated tools enables You to share personal information about Yourself with other individuals or the public, depending on the settings that You have established with such social networking site. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and use in connection with such social networking site or a site’s integrated tools, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these social networking sites.
- Public Forum and Messaging. Paydala may offer chat rooms and bulletin boards. Please note that information that You disclose in these public forums become public. Use caution in disclosing any personal information. The Platform may also allow You to exchange messages with other Users. We may store these messages in order to deliver them and allow You to manage them.
- Access & Choice. Paydala has implemented the following procedure that You may use to access, correct, or delete Your personal information, or choose how Your information is used:
- If You would like to know the types of information that Paydala collects from Users to its Platform, please email or write Paydala at the addresses listed below under the Section titled “Communication.”
- If You would like to know whether Paydala has collected personal information about You please send us the activities and services that You participated in on the Platform that requested personal information. After reviewing the relevant databases, Paydala will confirm whether Paydala has collected such information about You and provide a list of Your personal information that we have on file.
- If Your personal information is incorrect, You may correct the personal information by sending a written request for correction to Paydala’s Privacy Officer at the address below. Your request must include (a) all of the incorrect personal information that You wish to change, (b) the corrected personal information, and (c) Your signature authorizing such changes. Paydala will then correct the Personal Information in our database and send a written confirmation to You.
- If You wish to stop receiving email marketing communications from Paydala, please click here [HYPERLINK to CAN-SPAM Opt Out Link]. If You opt out, we may still send You non-promotional communications, such as those about Your User Account or to fulfil ongoing business transactions.
- NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS. Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents who have an established business relationship with Paydala are entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal customer information we share with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. This notice will identify the categories of information shared with and will include a list of the third parties with which it is shared, along with their names and addresses. If You are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to us at the addresses listed below.
Attn: Paydala Privacy Officer
7001 N. Scottsdale Road, Suite 1055
Scottsdale, AZ 85253
If Paydala needs, or is required, to contact You concerning any event that involves information about You, we may do so by email, telephone, or mail.
Effective as of December 15, 2021